Implementing a Highly Engaged Workforce
Career Partners International Kansas City understands the value of a highly engaged workforce and the importance of implementing employee-engagement strategies. Through our extensive work assisting individuals create personalized career goals and plans, we provide expert services to those organizations seeking to invest in their employee population. Two facts stand out related to organization engagement and employee attitude surveys.
- The majority of employees report dissatisfaction and stress with their jobs based on what they consider to be issues with their boss or supervisor.
- Most employees report that they have not had a personal career conversation with their boss or human resources ever or not within the last 2 years.
These same reasons account for over 75% of unwanted turnover rate. Learn more about the critical need for proactive workforce engagement and how CPI -Kansas City solves this common issue for its clients.
Career Management Solutions
Designed Solutions To Maximize Potential
PowerMyWork, Create Your Career - GPS, Executive Coaching, and focused Leadership Development programs have been designed by CPI - Kansas City to enhance the employee-employer relationship and improve the long-term value of an engaged employee. We are capable of delivering employee engagement and Career Management programs regardless of industry or function.
What Client Companies Can Expect From Our Career Management Program
- Improved productivity and morale by enabling individuals to “do what they do best”
- Employees take significant ownership of their career satisfaction
- Positive impact on diversity/managing inclusion efforts
- Increased collaboration/teamwork/creativity
- Better employee/manager communications
- Reduced unwanted attrition through higher engagement
Does your company need to improve employee engagement?
Are you struggling with a high turnover rate?
It's time to implement a solution.